quarta-feira, 7 de novembro de 2012

Charles Bukowski

Vai,, criatura, vai ser Bukowski na vida
Não falta a coragem, falta o momento....

então, posto o próprio...

As The Sparrow


To give life you must take life,

and as our grief falls flat and hollow

upon the billion-blooded sea

I pass upon serious inward-breaking shoals rimmed

with white-legged, white-bellied rotting creatures

lengthily dead and rioting against surrounding scenes.

Dear child, I only did to you what the sparrow

did to you; I am old when it is fashionable to be

young; I cry when it is fashionable to laugh.

I hated you when it would have taken less courage

to love. 


as it is no sítio Poem Hunter.

De novo, Pedro, eu não posto a tradução, mas ela existe.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Comente o que acha que deve, mas use termos gentis, mesmo que desaforados...