terça-feira, 3 de janeiro de 2012

Abu Nuwas





Consegui o livro na Amazon.O primeiro poeta gay mulçumano conhecido, com registros sérios.

Seus poemas eróticos vão do lírico:

I die of love for him, perfect in every way,
Lost in the strains of wafting music.
My eyes are fixed upon his delightful body
And I do not wonder at his beauty.
His waist is a sapling,
his face a moon,
And loveliness rolls off his rosy cheek
I die of love for you, but keep this secret:
The tie that binds us is an unbreakable rope.
How much time did your creation take, O angel?
So what! All I want is to sing your praises.
(Love in Bloom)

ao provocativo ,

For young boys, the girls I’ve left behind
And for old wine set clear water out of mind.
Far from the straight road, I took without conceit
The winding way of sin, because [this horse]
Has cut the reins without remorse,
And carried away the bridle and the bit.

(A Boy Is Worth More Than a Girl)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Comente o que acha que deve, mas use termos gentis, mesmo que desaforados...